Friday, 18 May 2007

roll on another weekend


Money

What would I do if I won lotto?

1. Pay off the mortgage
2. Buy rental property
3. Buy my dream car (don’t know what)
4. Put aside money for the kids education
5. Pay of Mums mortgage
6. Holidays - lots and lots of them (especially asia & egypt)
7. Own my own business – don’t know what but I love second hand bookstores.


Today was weigh-in day, wow another week down and this week I had a 400g loss…I am happy with that considering my few little blow outs this week. I worked out that I need to loose another 600g to drop another BMI. When I first started WW I found this awesome spreadsheet on the internet that someone had created. You enter your new weekly weight on the chart, it creates a graph to show your progress, works out your BMI and total loss, tracks TOM and also room for measurements. It also has a points calculator and weight and height converter. I am not sure where I found it now but if anyone would like a copy leave me a message with your email and I will send it through.

Wednesday morning while making the kids school lunches I asked for their lunchboxes, I opened Jordyn’s to clear out the rubbish and put her new sandwiches in and I find her lunchbag from Tuesday, and on written in black ink she had scrawled ‘I don’t like Hot Beef’. Whoops, I had swapped their sandwiches around which meant Connor had gone to lunch with Fairy Bread.


Lonestar last night was very nice, I had the Blackfoot Fish, which was a blackened Cajun Fish with Chilli Rice. Very nice...we also had Nacho's as a starter and Cheesecake for dessert (we shared both)...but the music was so loud you really couldn't hear yourself think, but a good night, the kids ate well and were on good behaviour.
For lunch today we went out to Monsoon Poon which was very nice. For a starter I had Chilli & Lemongrass Cashew Nuts (very very very bad) and vietnamese rolls with the 'golden lemon chicken' for my main. Very yummy, and it cost us $77 for the two of us for lunch, Phew!.

3 comments:

pointing the weigh said...

WELL DONE on the weight loss this week...fab!!

Nice that Jordyn wrote on that she didn't like hot beef....teehee poor Connor having fairy bread in his lunch box.....awww....heehee, did he eat his lunch?

Hugs

Lyn said...

I love lonestar!!! Yumm!! Well done on the loss! High Five!!

Rachel said...

Dying to try Lonestar now, sounds yum (apart from the noise).

I'm suprised you didn't get a reaction to the fairy bread....LOL

Well done on the loss and I would LOVE that spreadsheet you are talking about.

rachel.akuhata@nz.imptob.com