Saturday, 26 May 2007

another weekend already


Vacuuming

I had weigh-in on Thursday and was rapt with a 200g loss. Especially after my dinner last Thursday, lunch last Friday (Lemon Chicken with a huge bowl of cashew nuts) and on Sunday night I made homemade fried rice which was ok but I also ate a whole huge packet of cashews again.
I did my measurements again tonight and so far my stats since joining weightwatchers on 17 October are:

19.4 kg’s lost
7 BMI’s dropped
14cm lost from chest
2cm lost from neck
12cm lost from waist
16cm lost from hips
1cm lost from wrist
3 dress sizes dropped

I texted hubby in Sydney yesterday and asked him to go to a book store and get me the Biggest Loser Cookbook, I thought maybe it might have some good recipes in it. I have loads of the weightwatchers recipebooks and have found some awesome recipes which I used very regularly but I still don’t too much about simple/basic preparation of a lot of the foods I use all the time.

I had my last solo dinner tonight – roast salmon with roast potato/pumpkin/kumara/yams and corn on the cob – the salmon was just gorgeous, usually I cook it on the George Forman grill but this was just delish, looking forward to having that again and very soon.


We had a lovely day here today, pity I had to spend the most of it doing housework - kind of forgot what most of that was like over the last six months - used the vacuum cleaner for the first time since November...it was quite funny as I had only just bought the new vacuum cleaner a week before MIL arrived so I only used it once or twice and I forgot how powerful this one was compared to my last useless one which had no suck at all, so I dragged the vacuum out think I was in for a long long job of vaccum down stairs but it only took 15 minutes or so - I may even being to like vacuuming if it is this easy!!!!!!

Oh...I popped into Farmers (It's in the building next to me at work) and brought my first new bra since Xmas and was pleased to not only drop a size but also a cup, yeehaa. I should of really got two but I wasn't sure exactly how comfortable it would be until I wore it. typical....I'll just have to wait for their next sale, they seem to be having one every few weeks at the moment.

Just off to make jelly now and hubby should be home very soon, it is 20 minutes to midnight and I am rather shattered and looking forward to crawling into my bed tonight.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Woo hoo, a new bra! I just got two, so nice to "indulge".... hope hubby is home safe and sound now and you are having a nice evening.

Lyn said...

Wow that is an awesome amount of weight you have lost!! Fantastic!!

Teresa said...

Thanks for stopping by my place and commenting. Montreal is very European quite different from the rest of Canada. Guess that's why we are always causing so much trouble politically.

Wow you've done a great job on your weightlose. I'll be back to visit now that I've found your blog. Keep up the good work.